Netgear C7800 is a modem-router device that enables you to have instant fast and exclusive internet access like never before. With huge benefits served by the product, you also need to know that there are some cons, but don’t worry because we got you covered.
In this article, we will be discussing the Netgear C7800 review and at the end of reading this, you will get to know if the product worth buying or not.
Netgear C7800 Review
The Netgear C7800 is a device that it gives you access to the internet with an ultra-fast internet speed which helps to ensure you have faster access to the internet and thus giving you one of the most perfect experience you could ever desire on the web.
It is a 2-in-1 device i.e a combination of both the router and modem which helps you to save whole extra money or expenses as you won’t be required to make the purchase of a router to be used alongside it.
The Netgear C7800 works with a whole lot of types of systems such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Linux OS, Mac OS, and many more. So, using any of these operating systems, you don’t have to worry about device compatibility.
It also has 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports as well as 2 hi-speed USB 3.0 ports which help you unleash access to a more versatile wired connection and these enable you to connect to other devices apart from your computer. It supports devices like printer, game box, storage device, and many more.
The wireless connection has the capability of working for as far as 3000 square feet away from the connected device and can connect up to 45 devices at a time. All these don’t trigger the internet speed from being up to as much as 3200 Mbps.
The Netgear C7800 also comes along with an ensured safe and secure connection and security as the router supports the WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols, as well as an inbuilt parental control system.
The Netgear C7800 modem has and already installed cable labs which have been configured by the manufacturer to help increase the online streaming experience and as well, ultimately increase the quality of Virtual Reality Gaming (VR gaming).
It also has four antennas which help to get a stronger internet signal even when the network isn’t so strong and this as well helps to stabilize your internet connection.
Apart from all these, the Netgear C7800 is quite portable and consume a very less and limited amount of space so you don’t have to worry about creating a space for it. This also makes it possible for you to carry it along anywhere and use it on-the-go.
Netgear C7800 Specification
- Manufacturer – Netgear
- Dimension – 10.4 x 12.4 x 7.5 inches
- Weight – 3.15 pounds
- Battery – 1 Lithium-ion battery
- Wi-fi included with a speed of up to 3200Mbps (3.13Gbps)
- 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 x 3.0 USB Ports
- Wifi coverage of up to 3000 square feet
- Connect up to 45 devices
- Cable Internet Speed of up to 2Gbps
- Latest modem technology of DOCSIS 3.1 and a 32×8 Channel Bonding
Pros: What’s Good About It?
As we’ve been looking into the Netgear C7800 review, you should have been able to take a few things you think are beneficial to you or your find interesting about the product. Even if you don’t here are some selected benefits we think everyone will actually do find interesting.
- Fast and reliable connection.
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers.
- Easy to set up and install.
- Quite portable and handy.
- Safe and secure connection.
- Latest modem technology.
- No monthly subscription required.
- In-built Wifi with easy access.
- And many more.
Cons: What’s Bad About It?
It is important to know that there is nothing good that doesn’t have its own disadvantages and below is the list of some of the disadvantages of choosing the Netgear C7800.
- Pretty Expensive: The modem-router device is sold for a price up to 300 dollars on Amazon and other stores and this shows how costly it is compared to other devices that perform the same function. Although as you might have known, it is better to go for a costly but quality one that choosing one that is cheap but won’t last as desired.
- Incompatible with Bundled Voice Service: Another disadvantage attached to choosing the device is that it doesn’t support compatibility with bundled voice services like Spectrum, Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, and DISH.
Final Conclusion: Does it Worth Buying?
From the review I’ve made so far, you should have been able to decide if you the Netgear C7800 is one which suits your demand, but in case you haven’t, I got you covered.
From all that has been said, it is quite clear that the advantages attached to this product outweighs the disadvantages, therefore, showing this product is a good one to buy.
Very uncommon for you to get a device that possesses all the features available in the Netgear C7800 modem. So, therefore, it is definitely one you should buy if you actually need something that is durable and functional as long as you don’t mind the price. The price is actually costly, but trust me, it worths every penny.
Here is the link for you to go get it on Amazon so go check it out.
Also read: Arris Surfboard SB6190 Review
Have anything to say about my Netgear C7800 review? Please, drop them in the comments section below.